When you are working from your home then, having a reliable and proper internet connection is a very important thing and that is why there are many people who have opted for Wi-Fi connections and even resorted to using Mobile Hotspot.
However, if this mobile hotspot is not working efficiently then, it can be very irritating as you will not be able to complete your tasks and connect to the internet whenever you need to. Verizon is also a very famous company who also works as an internet service provider and if you see that verizon mobile hotspot and verizon internet is not working then, you do not need to worry as there are certain simple techniques that you can use when you want to resolve the issue and make sure that you can use the internet without any issue.
What are the Main Reasons for Verizon Mobile Hotspot Not Working Issue?
There are many reasons why people may see that verizon hotspot not working and if you are interested in getting to know the reasons then, we are mentioning the main reasons here so that you can prevent the issue in the future.
- Technical issues with the carrier service of your device
- The signal strength of the network that you are using
- Incorrect Hotspot and internet settings while connecting to the Hotspot
- Payment issues with Verizon service providers
- Other issues like the power saving mode
These are the main reasons that we can think of that are preventing you from using the mobile hotspot of Verizon.
How can you fix If you are not able to use Verizon Mobile Hotspot?
If you observe that the setup Verizon hotspot process is not completed and you are not able to use the internet connection provided by Hotspot then, you can refer to these simple solutions that we are mentioning here.
Solution 1: Restart your Device
The most basic and simplest solution that you can try is to start your device again. This means that you need to completely shut down any device that you are using and then restart it after some time. This simple method is very effective as it helps people in establishing the connection again with the carrier service provider and you will be able to use the internet connection without any issues.
Solution 2: Turn off the Power Saving Mode
Verizon Wireless Hotspot can also face issues if you have enabled the power saving mode on your device as the power saving mode makes it difficult for the device to connect with the internet connection and that is why we recommend that you need to disable the power saving mode of your device.
Solution 3: Check the SIM of your device
While it is very uncommon for the issue to arise because of the SIM that you are using, however, we still suggest that you verify whether the SIM of your device is working properly and if it is receiving network connections from the service provider.
Solution 4: Toggle Airplane Mode On And Off
Using airplane mode on your phone can help turn off Wi-Fi and data and give your network a chance to reset and help fix the problem. To enable airplane mode, follow these steps:
On the iPhone:
- Open “Control Center” by clicking on the upper right corner of your screen. Select the airplane icon to activate airplane mode. In this Wi-Fi and mobile data will be gone
- After 30 seconds, tap the airplane icon again and connect to the hotspot
On Android devices:
- Swipe up from the top of your screen to access the quick settings menu
- Click the airplane icon to activate airplane mode. Wi-Fi and data will be turned off
- After 30 seconds, click the flight icon again and try to connect to the hotspot.
Solution 5: Turn Power Saving Mode Off
It is possible that your phone’s low battery has disabled the internet functionality. That is why it is very important to check the energy saving situation. To do this:
- Open “settings” and from there go to “battery” and go to “low power mode”
- Press the switch to turn it off.
For Android devices:
- Open “Settings” and from there go to “Battery & Device Care” and from there to “Battery”.
- Press the power save key to turn it off.
Also Recommended – https://www.ezomblog.com/